Go Back   ModernMuscleCars.net > General > The Pit
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Home

Welcome to ModernMuscleCars.net.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. Registration is free! Click the register link above to proceed.
Our Sponsors
Advertise with us! Grundy
Collector car financing
J. J. Best
Collector car financing
Mecum Auctions
Collector car auction house.
Performance Restorations
Car restoration experts.

Old 08-22-2007, 05:14 PM   #31
John
is a fucking asshole

vBookie Cash: $500

No, got plenty of cameras but I'm not going to stand in front of a camera on a timer like a dumb fuck "posing" just to take a picture for you monkeys.
Old 08-22-2007, 05:27 PM   #32
JAY
"Mullet Man"

vBookie Cash: $5250

Quote:
Originally Posted by John
No, got plenty of cameras but I'm not going to stand in front of a camera on a timer like a dumb fuck "posing" just to take a picture for you monkeys.

Fine, nobody really wanted to see you anyway!
Old 08-23-2007, 12:48 PM   #33
John
is a fucking asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1JAY
Fine, nobody really wanted to see you anyway!

I'm going to take a picture of my ass hairs just for you Jay! I'll make sure there's a couple of dingle berries in there for you too! Hey, if you're lucky, there'll be a zit or two! Hey, it'll be just like looking in the mirror for you, huh?
Old 08-23-2007, 01:08 PM   #34
John
is a fucking asshole

Here, I found one on my work system. I look like a schmuck but I took this picture for scale. It was sweatin' pretty good that day because those things ain't light but it was taken back in February.

The speakers are 66 inches tall by 34 inches wide at the bottom and about 16 at the top I think it is? Dun remember for sure. I'm a bit more than 67 inches tall. They are Carver Amazings and they have 60 inch tweeters with 4 12 inch woofers each. Each speaker can handle up to 2500 watts so a total stereo deal can be as much as 5000 watts of power. They live up to their name too.

That, gentlemen (and ladies) is true "High End Audio" right there. And guess what? They are mine! All mine!

I took the picture to show the people at work why I drove to Chestertown, NY for a pair of speakers and why "mailing them" was not very feasible. Drove the Lightning through a snow storm in 7 degree weather like a mad man to go and get them. 95-100 MPH down the NY Thruway on a Monday afternoon. Yeah, there was a cloud of snow behind me like you wouldn't believe but it was so freaking cold that it was all powder and wasn't sticking to the heavily salted road. I owe my friend Matt big time for drivin' with me. But the carpeted and insulated bed came in handy 'cause the speakers made it back here to NJ without issue.

Oh, yeah, even with only about 200 watts per channel, they'll piss the neighbors off!
Old 08-26-2007, 12:42 AM   #35
Grape Ape MMC Arcade Champ!
Been there, thought that

vBookie Cash: $200

Me, kinda dirty along with my really dirty bike.

The full size image would hurtcha! It looks like I have a terrible sunburn... but I don't.
Old 08-26-2007, 06:52 AM   #36
JAY
"Mullet Man"

Quote:
Here, I found one on my work system. I look like a schmuck but I took this picture for scale. It was sweatin' pretty good that day because those things ain't light but it was taken back in February.

Dude, you look a little bit like Markus! Are you two... um, never mind.
Old 08-27-2007, 10:36 AM   #37
John
is a fucking asshole

Quote:
Dude, you look a little bit like Markus! Are you two... um, never mind.

No, we are not of relations. I'm not a Canucklehead, I'm an American of Polish descent. I'd rather be a dumb Polack than Canadian.

I'll have to get a more recent picture of me. I really don't look anything like Markass. I was still packin' a bit of pudge when that picture was taken. I lost enough weight though that even my face looks thinner. I'm 170+ but with no extra weight on me, most people don't believe it.
Old 08-28-2007, 01:01 PM   #38
JAY
"Mullet Man"

170? You look like about 135 in the pic! I thought you were like 5'6" or something?
Old 08-28-2007, 01:03 PM   #39
JAY
"Mullet Man"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grape Ape
Me, kinda dirty along with my really dirty bike.

The full size image would hurtcha! It looks like I have a terrible sunburn... but I don't.

Dude! You look just like an11secranger!

Old 08-28-2007, 02:32 PM   #40
John
is a fucking asshole

Quote:
170? You look like about 135 in the pic! I thought you were like 5'6" or something?

I'm 5'7", maybe a smidge taller. The last time I was at the doctor's in July for a sinus infection, I tipped the scales at 173 pounds. According to the body-mass index thingy, I'm morbidly obese. But I have a 30 inch waist and a 45 inch chest. Buying clothes is difficult. My height says I should wear a medium shirt but I end up wearing large shirts and they are baggy. But the neck holes in medium shirts are too small and my shoulders are big enough that I end up looking like I'm wearing one of those "babydoll tees" that girls wear. So I wear large shirts and baggy pants because they are more comfortable. They make me look skinnier than I am.

I may be a little on the small side height wise but pictures are deceiving, especially that one since the speakers are so big. If I do wear a medium shirt that doesn't look small, it looks like I'm some 'roid rager trying too hard to impress people. And now I sound like I'm bragging but I'm not. I'm just in good shape. I keep up with it for not only good health reasons but when I'm working on the diesel stuff, the parts are much, much heavier than car parts. Brake drums literally weigh 10 times as much for a Mack as they do for an F-150. If you are out of shape, the work will kick your ass fast. You get tired working with stuff that heavy and start slacking off, you'll get hurt. I don't want to get hurt.
Old 08-28-2007, 07:47 PM   #41
An11SecRanger
Veteran

Quote:
Dude! You look just like an11secranger!

BEEEOTCH! Ya betta check yesef!
Old 08-28-2007, 07:52 PM   #42
JAY
"Mullet Man"

Quote:
Originally Posted by An11SecRanger
BEEEOTCH! Ya betta check yesef!

Old 08-28-2007, 07:54 PM   #43
An11SecRanger
Veteran

Quote:
I'm 5'7", maybe a smidge taller. ...
I may be a little on the small side height wise but pictures are deceiving, especially that one since the speakers are so big.

A LIKELY excuse!
We all know those speakers are just run o' the millers and are just 30" tall.
It's OK, you can tell us.
Old 08-28-2007, 07:56 PM   #44
JAY
"Mullet Man"

Quote:
I'm 5'7", maybe a smidge taller. The last time I was at the doctor's in July for a sinus infection, I tipped the scales at 173 pounds. According to the body-mass index thingy, I'm morbidly obese. But I have a 30 inch waist and a 45 inch chest. Buying clothes is difficult. My height says I should wear a medium shirt but I end up wearing large shirts and they are baggy. But the neck holes in medium shirts are too small and my shoulders are big enough that I end up looking like I'm wearing one of those "babydoll tees" that girls wear. So I wear large shirts and baggy pants because they are more comfortable. They make me look skinnier than I am.

I may be a little on the small side height wise but pictures are deceiving, especially that one since the speakers are so big. If I do wear a medium shirt that doesn't look small, it looks like I'm some 'roid rager trying too hard to impress people. And now I sound like I'm bragging but I'm not. I'm just in good shape. I keep up with it for not only good health reasons but when I'm working on the diesel stuff, the parts are much, much heavier than car parts. Brake drums literally weigh 10 times as much for a Mack as they do for an F-150. If you are out of shape, the work will kick your ass fast. You get tired working with stuff that heavy and start slacking off, you'll get hurt. I don't want to get hurt.

173? Well, that's possible I guess. I've seen people weigh less than they look and some weigh more than they look. I weight about 215 at just a hair over 6' tall. Lay off the steroids!
Old 08-29-2007, 10:37 AM   #45
John
is a fucking asshole

I will put my ass on a scale and take a picture with that days newspaper and show you how much I weigh. I might be a tad less now because I have dropped more fat but I know I'm still over 165 and probably closer to 170. I got sick the 3rd week of July so it's been over a month and it's not unreasonable to lose 10 pounds of fat but gain 5 in muscle. But muscle is 3 times as dense as fat and 5 pounds of muscle has alot less volume than 5 pounds of fat.

Oh and no steroids. Doing the workout thing 5-6 days a week will build mass pretty quickly. It's not easy to keep up with it but you burn calories like crazy and you'll build mass pretty quickly too. But I have a very low body fat percentage. I'm well below 10% now and even though my chest is 45 inches around, my shirts just hang off of me because my waist is so small. It makes me look skinny. Add to that the baggy pants and it just completes the "skinny" look. Unless I pig out on something like the double-bacon, cheesesteak hoagie and fries I had for dinner last night! I felt pretty bloated after that and was sportin' a good little pot belly afterwards! This morning though, it was all gone and washboard was back.