Go Back   ModernMuscleCars.net > General > The Pit
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Home

Welcome to ModernMuscleCars.net.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. Registration is free! Click the register link above to proceed.
Our Sponsors
Advertise with us! Grundy
Collector car financing
J. J. Best
Collector car financing
Mecum Auctions
Collector car auction house.
Performance Restorations
Car restoration experts.

Old 01-25-2009, 07:11 PM   #16
EagleAce
Ricer-hating truck driver

vBookie Cash: $500

awwww, DANG! I used up my monthly post limit! GEEZ that site is, in their spelling, GH3Y

and I like how the "GM Enthusiast" network (which hosts that site) doesn't include ALL GM!

Last edited by EagleAce : 01-25-2009 at 07:33 PM.
EagleAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 11:02 PM   #17
Grape Ape MMC Arcade Champ!
Been there, thought that

vBookie Cash: $200

I skipped over post 15... Till a moment ago. After the laughter, I just had to wonder what that idiot was thinking, telling you his car was never on a semi... It was on a trailer, no question. Who does this dolt think delivered the thing to whichever stealership he bought it from, the tooth fairy? A stork? A plane? A train? Somewhere along the way, unless he got it DIRECTLY from the plant, a truck brought it.

And of course there's the modification parts... Fed-Ex or UPS brought all his stuff... Surely not a semi... Afterall, what cabbage brained idiot doesn't know that those 2 companies DON'T have semi's in their fleet??? Yeah, these boys are definitely tools... Just not sharp ones!

Talk about the fail boat having sailed... That mo-ron probably thinks he car was built in his own back yard! Where DO we find these ultra-uneducated dimwits to fill our internet???
Old 01-25-2009, 11:09 PM   #18
EagleAce

Fed Ex Freight and UPS Freight have semis (I've seentheir doubles/triples EVERYWHERE!); he just didn't iunderstand that I KNEW his parts were delivered by the little box vans, and he thinks his Gayalier was DRIVEN from the plant to the dealer!!!
Old 01-25-2009, 11:35 PM   #19
Been there, thought that

You've seen their trailers? I guess you're not that cabbage brained idiot either!!!
Old 01-25-2009, 11:45 PM   #20
EagleAce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grape Ape
You've seen their trailers? I guess you're not that cabbage brained idiot either!!!

Yep, I've seen their trailers EVERYWHERE! And no I'm not the cabbage-brained idiot! Ize just a DUMB TRAWK DRIVER!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:2...g_trailer_1.jpg

One of the members at TSUSA drives for UPS Freight.

another doofus who likes to run his mouth at DA ORG is Wade Jarvis- thinks he's HOT SHIT!! http://www.j-body.orgmembers/z24stud84/

Last edited by EagleAce : 01-26-2009 at 12:16 AM.
Old 01-26-2009, 11:00 AM   #21
Been there, thought that

Didja share that pic with the really intelligent guy who's car or its parts weren't hauled by any semi? What a funny thought... A car... or its parts... NOT being hauled by a semi. Does this guy believe GM hand formed all the parts from local sources to build the thing??? Does he maybe believe that all the parts not made from local sources got there by a ship or something? What a clown...
Old 01-26-2009, 01:44 PM   #22
EagleAce

Here's a PM I got from that tool Vincent!

Quote:
since it wont let me post this on that website here goes and im sure you will alter it to make you sound remotely cool.

1. my car was built in detroit, michigan. the first owner, live 14 miles from the dealership he bought it at, his uncle worked at the dealership which was 9 miles from the plant. the car was assembled, then drove, from the plant to the dealership into the hands of the first owner. first owner moved to wisconsin, i am the second owner. now if you guys on modern muscle are so smart, please tell me where in that timeline my car was on a car hauler, or car trailer... please... tell me... i surely cant see it.

2. all my modification parts. bought DIRECTLY from southern IL. relatively 40-50 miles from me, no point in shipping a turbo freight or an intercooler, oh i know, how about some injectors that weigh a pound or 2. yeah that makes sense, they shipped them freight.

3. the quote about using trucks not semi trailers was for my parts. if you read a post down... i said,and i quote "we ship freight. and UPS also has Aircrafts as well" thats right. AS WELL. not. they do not have semi's... and your right me putting 25K in 6 months on my car you would think i have never seen a fed ex semi or the ups semi that comes to our store to pick the freight packages up, nor me living by the largest UPS hub in america. that would make me legally blind...

4.and gaylier, nice never heard that before. but i forget, what do you drive? and as stated above, it was driven to the dealer, under its own power. 9 miles.

and like i said. way to post 5 things out of shifteds profile to make yourself look like a bad ass. why dont you copy over what i posted in there or you check out the links i gave you. then you can talk all the shit you want. or i will post it all when im able to on that site.

and congrats on earning the permaban haha. you did well. you did it faster than anyone i think...

yeah I LIKE how he thought that I didn't know how his parts were delivered, that I thought a semi delivered them! what a TOOL!

dumbass thought WRONG! I joined that worthless waste of internet space in 1999! It didn't have tools like him back then.

oh yeah- and here's those other cars he's talking about:

Quote:
wow i love how you carry it to other forums and post only certain cars... Take all this over and post it then then make your self out to be a bad ass...

why dont you look up raven on here...
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/526752
3800 turbo... CAVALIER

then there is this one... i gotta hear what you have to say about this...
http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.p...79&t=376589&p=1

or how about camron... going to be on pinks all out...
http://www.j-body.org/members/falloutboy/cars/1/
and why dont you post this on modern muscle since i cant...
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/...1035_193131.htm

or brandon fetter,
http://www.j-body.org/members/brandonfetter/cars/6/

or hahn racecraft...

instead of posting some who dont have much done.

and tell your little mustang friend who had a $1200 @!#$ box that im running 4 cylinders at 6.5psi on a 100% stock motor....
all i did was put the turbo on and knocked a full 2 seconds off my time.

way to go, you rock....

be nice if they had PICS on some of those
most of those cars aren't even street-legal, so they mean nothing to me. As for the Northstar, I wouldn't have wasted it on a Crapalier.

yeah, I have a Cav, SO WHAT!!!!! I don't dump thousands of dollars into it- pointless as I only drive it like 200 miles a month- MAYBE

Last edited by EagleAce : 01-26-2009 at 04:44 PM.
Old 01-26-2009, 09:48 PM   #23
Been there, thought that

Okay CHILDREN, since you're reading what's said here, MAN UP! Post here instead of trying desperately to look manly by picking your fight with a woman.

I've read so much silliness, I don't think a reply is needed. Talk about CLUELESS... Thinking your car was driven from the build plant directly to a dealership, even just 9 miles away... ridiculous.

And thinking your Cavalier was built in Detroit, MI... Hilariously uneducated... GM built... oh, Idonno... ZERO J-bodies in Detroit... To verify that fact, take a moment to do some research... Look up Lordstown, OHIO... That's where most Cavi's were built.

Come on and join up here... for FREE and try your luck... Obviously, you children are essentially clueless and you make the rest of your site look pathetic. Either that or you're really upset that you've been bested by a woman.
Old 01-26-2009, 10:41 PM   #24
EagleAce

well-put, Grape Ape!

And I will say this- yes I checked out the Northstar, and my hat's off to the guy who did it. Very impressive; I would've either gone with different wheels/tires (IMHO the 'rubber band' tires are gay) and kept the bumper more stock-looking (nothing like a sleeper-look) or just a different car entirely, but that's just an OPINION.

And WHO CARES if I drive an old Cav; it's just basic economical transportation. It runs well, which is why I still have it. When it finally dies I will replace it, and it won't be with another Cav. I never came on here or JBO saying it can do this and outrun that, as I know it can't, nor do I care. Heck, I don't even drive it hardly at all anymore, as I am too busy with a career (yeah I'm on medical leave right now, but I will be back at work soon) that doesn't allow me to sit around on the net all day. You're probably wondering why I'm on MMC- I enjoy the comraderie.

Oh, 'Tinkles', we don't "grab paperwork from the dispatcher, get in the truck and slam shit around the yard and hope we don't kill anyone on the road" ( where were YOU educated?? You obviously are not a DRIVER) We LIVE on the road for weeks at a time, get our dispatch info by satellite, look it over, figure out if we have the hours available to deliver on-time (so what are Hours of Service, as you claim to know more than me???) we are responsible for a complete vehicle inspection every day and the safe operation of 80,000 pounds of tractor-trailer while dealing with KIDS out in their 'sport compacts' thinking they are on a racetrack. Oh, I'd LOVE for you to post what you think truck drivers are at TruckstopUSA!!

and BTW- I don't give a rat's ASS that I was 'permabanned'!

no loss to me whatsoever! Got more important things to do, like get healed so I can get back on the road.

Last edited by EagleAce : 01-26-2009 at 10:58 PM.
Old 01-27-2009, 12:27 PM   #25
Been there, thought that

I just wish the few real twits on that board had the balls to come here and talk trash. They'd be "owned" in about 4 posts, and then it would turn into a whine-fest until they finally realized they can't win.

When I note some idiot claiming his Chevrolet Cavalier was built in DETROIT, MI... I just can't help but laugh at the ignorance. And when one brags about having dumped several THOUSAND DOLLARS into such a car, so it can then ALMOST keep up with a near stock, 15yr plus old Mustang... That one's an idiot, period.
Old 01-27-2009, 01:09 PM   #26
EagleAce

I hear ya! They're too chicken to come over here and back up their rediculous statements. When I read what that twat said about his car being built in Detroit I busted up laughing so fucking hard my leg hurt !

And WHY would someone pour $20,000+ into an ECONOMY car worth maybe $5,000????

and here's a PM one sent me recently:

Quote:
so every car enthusiast has to buy a v8 car? why? why cant a car enthusiast buy something that is considered a slow, gay car and walk on cars that are "faster"? how is that wrong?

as far as growing up, all of us think you have the mentality of a 2 year old. and dont even start by talking to me about responsibility and making decent money. you have no idea.

and tell your friend on modernmusclecars that it wont let any of us post on there still. we would love to join the debate but the site wont let us. just so you know, camron and fetter and those other cars all drive on the street all the time. fetter races his in MO, then drives it to shows the next weekend. believe me, if they want more posts of fast cars, then so be it.

1lowcav wrote:
blah blah! I've only kept it for 21 years because it runs well. I don't even drive it that much, and it's not all 'modded out'. It is what it was meant to be- BASIC ECONOMICAL TRANSPORTATION. When it dies I willget something else. You know the saying- "If it isn't broke, don't fix it". I lost interest in 'modding' an economy car 6 years ago, so I have, in your words, 'grown up'. I have a career with responsibility where I make decent money. Yes I read the post about the Northstar, and my hat's off to him; what he's done is very impressive. I just would've picked a different car is all. These cars have been laughed and scoffed at on the net and in the real world WAY before I posted anything.

and my reply to that drivel:

Quote:
I never said anything about a V8, and you know NOTHING of me or what I do for a living. It's not what that moron Tinkles said. He's seen "Fast and the Furious " too many times! All you have to do is REGISTER at MMC to be able to post. You registered here, right? It's the same thing.

2- year old?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That makes me laugh so hard my leg hurts! Those twats at JBO are 2 year olds, taking someone's personal pictures and photochopping them. I don't stoop that low. And why these PM's? AFRAID to say anything in public????

Old 01-27-2009, 01:21 PM   #27
Been there, thought that

Maybe there's a problem with the system, not allowing new registrants... I doubt it, but ya never know... Well some do... JAY... What gives? Any idea?

I suspect instead, these youngters are afraid of what they'll run up into if they register here and talk trash. They're ALREADY being "highly educated" and that's obious... I still can't get over the moron claiming his car was built in Detroit... What an idiot.
Old 01-27-2009, 01:31 PM   #28
EagleAce

and here's the "mission statement" of DA ORG:

Quote:
About Us
This website is dedicated to the General Motors J-platform vehicles. These include the Chevrolet Cavalier, Pontiac Sunfire, Sunbird and J2000, Olds Firenza, Buick SkyHawk and Cadillac Cimarron. The purpose of this site is to educate and inform others about these cars, as well as to put j-body owners in contact with other owners and resources.

Chevy had the longest-lasting model of the bunch, and the Cimarron???? GOD what an EMBARRASSMENT to GM and the American auto industry!! All they did was slap Cadillac nameplates on a Cavalier sedan!

I still LOVE how they call themselves the "GM Enthusiast Network" and all they've got are compacts!

THIS is more like their 'prized rides':

oh yeah- and back to the one about the heater problems- they KEEP telling him to just get a remote starter!

interesting article:

http://www.time.com/time/specials/2...1658526,00.html

Last edited by EagleAce : 01-27-2009 at 04:02 PM.
Old 01-27-2009, 04:28 PM   #29
TNT MMC Arcade Champ!
Veteran

vBookie Cash: $19100

I'll admit that I've got a soft spot in my heart for jbody ricers.

About 7 years ago I scored a great deal on an 85 Mustang convertible because the dumb kid wanted the money to buy a Crapalier. His parents went to the trouble of buying the Mustang and having a Ford dealership fix it up for him and he wanted to be a ricer so bad he sold it for less than it was worth to get something his ricer buddies would like better.
TNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 04:42 PM   #30
EagleAce

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNT
I'll admit that I've got a soft spot in my heart for jbody ricers.

About 7 years ago I scored a great deal on an 85 Mustang convertible because the dumb kid wanted the money to buy a Crapalier. His parents went to the trouble of buying the Mustang and having a Ford dealership fix it up for him and he wanted to be a ricer so bad he sold it for less than it was worth to get something his ricer buddies would like better.

God that kid's an idiot!!

the best thing GM EVER did to the Cav was put the V6 in it. '94 was the last year of the V6, before the "ricer-fodder" 3rdgens came out

here's some articles for our JBO friends (TFATF wannabes)

http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/wa...avalier-lovers/

THIS one's great!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dy...8060502013.html

quote from article:

Quote:
Now, for reasons that defy the Divine Order of the Universe, there is a subculture of guys who adore it. Who create Cavalier Web sites and Cavalier car clubs and Cavalier chat rooms. It's like starting a fan club for a lawn mower

OUCH!!!! I'm laughing so fucking hard my leg's hurting like hell!

Last edited by EagleAce : 01-27-2009 at 04:51 PM.