Go Back   ModernMuscleCars.net > General > The Pit
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Home

Welcome to ModernMuscleCars.net.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. Registration is free! Click the register link above to proceed.
Our Sponsors
Advertise with us! Grundy
Collector car financing
J. J. Best
Collector car financing
Mecum Auctions
Collector car auction house.
Performance Restorations
Car restoration experts.

Old 12-25-2009, 10:45 AM   #1
20#GSX
faster than you!

vBookie Cash: $500

Default since it's xmas

i thought i would bless you all with my presence so here i am! lots of good stuff going on obama is just about to get things straightened out. it takes time when you take over something as fucked up as what bush did but all in good time. something else i want to mention since i know one of you cock suckers did it. i found my profile photo on some site the other day i wrote the webnmaster dude and told him i expected it to be taken down immediatly or i would be contacting a lwayer for defamation of charecter. i just want who ever did this to know that i'm not going to play games with shit like this. i can find out who did this if it persists so let it go. if you got a fucking problem with me then pm me and don't steal my photos from my mysapce and put them on the net as that kinda shit can get you in some deep shit. have a nice day and i hope santa shit down all of your chimneys you bunch of worthless dick munchers.
16G turbo,Apex front mount intercooler,fuel pump upgrade,550CC injectors,20# boost with 110 octane,k&n intake,3" down pipe,GReddy catback,electronic boost control,H&R springs,GAB shocks, RRE rear swaybar, Toyo Proxes RA-1's 225/50/16's on Prime 16X7 alloys.
1/4 mile run: 11.631@119.37
You may not like me but your mama sure does!
20#GSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 05:02 PM   #2
Grape Ape MMC Arcade Champ!
Been there, thought that

vBookie Cash: $200

Hahahahahaha... I'll bet "whoever" it was is real scared now. Because, as we all know, non-copyrighted material on the internet is deeply protected property and all...

One simple question anyone with a working brain would quickly ask is, "How were you defamed in this case, specifically?" and when you fail to provide a shred of evidence as to how/that said calumny actually happened, you'll be laughed out of the office and never even dream of seeing a courtroom on the matter. Most "lwayer" types actually do have a working brain, btw.

Were it actually interesting, I might want to see the context of whatever you're crying about now, but then... it isn't.

So, since Obama almost has everything "straightened out" as you see it, do you think you'll ever get a decent job, or will you continue to spunge as much as possible from those of us willing to work for a living? Just curious. On that note, can you name anything Obama has done so far, which has proven remotely good for America, or will he "straighten out" things all at once on the 1st of the new yr or soon thereafter? Has he signed any significant legislation into law which also carried with it ANY of the "hope and change" you foolishly belive he's bringing us? Or has he, instead, only signed things which will continue to cost American jobs and income and prosperity for the next several years, like "stimulus" which has only stimulated governmental control to date?

Obama has been President for nearly a yr now and so far, we've lost about 4 million more jobs, lost respect from several other nations, lost hope of changing the world outlook on "climate change" which he and other morons still claim is man-made even after we know for sure it was always a hoax(as I've been calling it for yrs already), and we've seen no likelihood of a "better" America since he took office. He's also proven himself "just another liar" regarding political concerns insofar as calling himself that guy who would bring a non-partisan approach to all things political, surely to get Democrats in charge and Republicans to agreement over things like healthcare reform. So far, we've got a 100% split in reality, and Democrats are pushing to enact harmful new laws, deliberately aimed to fool people into believing they'll all see help without new taxes, when in fact, a true reading of the Bill proves the opposite. Not only will we NOT all see help, but more people than ever will be LACKING healthcare and health insurance, all the while, our taxes are slated to be raised.

Yeah, that Obama "charecter" is something else. He's the same type of person I told you he was, and he's not at all the person you think he is, and you're still too enamored to see it... OR, that's your act, anyway. Good luck with that slander stuff... You'll need all the luck you can muster.
Old 12-26-2009, 12:55 AM   #3
EagleAce
Ricer-hating truck driver

Yeah, what Grape Ape said!

only thing I'd ever use 2000#ofShit's picture for is a dartboard!
EagleAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 06:12 AM   #4
TNT MMC Arcade Champ!
Veteran

vBookie Cash: $19100

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleAce
Yeah, what Grape Ape said!

only thing I'd ever use 2000#ofShit's picture for is a dartboard!

I'm sure it'd make an excellent urinal cake.

Any THING stupid enough to still support Brokeass Hussein NObama needs to be put down!!!!
TNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 06:30 PM   #5
Carpet_Liquer
Veteran

Hey 20#GSX....I found your pic also....are you the one on the left or right?

Old 12-27-2009, 08:19 PM   #6
TNT MMC Arcade Champ!
Veteran

vBookie Cash: $19100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpet_Liquer
Hey 20#GSX....I found your pic also....are you the one on the left or right?

Don't you know that 20lbsofbullshit is a fat fuck???

He's more likely the catcher in this pic.

Last edited by JAY : 12-29-2009 at 08:14 PM. Reason: faggot shit
TNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:15 PM   #7
skeezix
Resident railfan.

ARRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

What has been seen...CANNOT be unseen!!!

2010 Pontiac G5 sedan
1977 Malibu Classic 2dr., 'Rhiannon' R.I.P. (still out there somewhere)
1986 GMC 1/2-ton, 'Gus' -for sale
skeezix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 12:19 PM   #8
EagleAce

EEK!

<<<BAAAARRRRFFF!!!>>>

that's 2000#ofShit alright!!
Damn, my eyes are RUINED!!! I need good eyes to drive!!
Old 12-29-2009, 08:55 PM   #9
20#GSX
faster than you!

this shit aint up for debate bitches just don't be using my fucking pictures. i'm not saying any more because it will just stir the pot. do and you'll be talking to my lawyer bitches.
16G turbo,Apex front mount intercooler,fuel pump upgrade,550CC injectors,20# boost with 110 octane,k&n intake,3" down pipe,GReddy catback,electronic boost control,H&R springs,GAB shocks, RRE rear swaybar, Toyo Proxes RA-1's 225/50/16's on Prime 16X7 alloys.
1/4 mile run: 11.631@119.37
You may not like me but your mama sure does!
20#GSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 09:56 PM   #10
Been there, thought that

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20#GSX
this shit aint up for debate bitches just don't be using my fucking pictures. i'm not saying any more because it will just stir the pot. do and you'll be talking to my lawyer bitches.

Of course it ain't up for debate... We're only wondering who, amongst us, would be wasting their time looking for, or at pics of you, let alone using them online. "Oh, the humanity!" comes to mind... Yer barkin' up the wrong tree, as always. Nobody here would waste their time... except for you, of course.
Old 12-29-2009, 10:29 PM   #11
EagleAce

Quote:

*yawn* ooooooohhh I'm scared!
Old 12-30-2009, 06:17 AM   #12
65fairlane MMC Arcade Champ!
Idiot

vBookie Cash: $24200

Lawyer Bitches?

For some reason that makes me think of a stable of prostitutes wearing business attire with low cut shirts, really short skirts, and carrying brief cases.
65fairlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 06:13 PM   #13
JAY
"Mullet Man"

vBookie Cash: $5250

Quote:
i got one but i don't accept fags! i don't know anything about any facebook shit though. myspace is cool and it's a good place to chat with the ladies but i guess in your case that wouldn't be of any help to you. i'm sure there's plenty of faggots on there though. here's my page but don't be sending me a request if your gay or someone like grapeape! http://www.myspace.com/20lbgsx

For those who want to visit 20#'s myspace... it took some time searching for it, but I found it.
Old 12-30-2009, 07:29 PM   #14
mitdr774

I am going to assume you are the one in the Rolling Rock lane. The next picture would lead me to believe that this suspicion is true.
mitdr774 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 09:33 PM   #15
Been there, thought that

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAY
For those who want to visit 20#'s myspace... it took some time searching for it, but I found it.

Must've took like a week...