Go Back   ModernMuscleCars.net > General > The Pit
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Home

Welcome to ModernMuscleCars.net.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. Registration is free! Click the register link above to proceed.
Our Sponsors
Advertise with us! Grundy
Collector car financing
J. J. Best
Collector car financing
Mecum Auctions
Collector car auction house.
Performance Restorations
Car restoration experts.

Old 12-30-2009, 11:58 PM   #16
Carpet_Liquer
Veteran

vBookie Cash: $500

Holy shit 20#tubofshit.....did you only have to put lowering springs on the passenger side of the car...just to keep things level when your lard ass was sittin in it?
Old 12-31-2009, 07:58 AM   #17
JAY
"Mullet Man"

vBookie Cash: $5250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grape Ape
Must've took like a week...

Actually, just a few pages of looking through his posts, maybe like the 6th page of BS.
Old 12-31-2009, 01:25 PM   #18
EagleAce
Ricer-hating truck driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAY
For those who want to visit 20#'s myspace... it took some time searching for it, but I found it.

Thanks, Jay! I needed a laugh today!!
EagleAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 06:36 PM   #19
20#GSX
faster than you!

i'm in the left lane you little bitch and like i said those photos are mine quit fucking messing with my shit i'm not playing. i'm printing all this shit out incase i need this later as advised by my lawyer. this is serious shit people so quit fucking with my personal photos.
16G turbo,Apex front mount intercooler,fuel pump upgrade,550CC injectors,20# boost with 110 octane,k&n intake,3" down pipe,GReddy catback,electronic boost control,H&R springs,GAB shocks, RRE rear swaybar, Toyo Proxes RA-1's 225/50/16's on Prime 16X7 alloys.
1/4 mile run: 11.631@119.37
You may not like me but your mama sure does!
20#GSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 06:57 PM   #20
EagleAce

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20#GSX
i'm in the left lane you little bitch and like i said those photos are mine quit fucking messing with my shit i'm not playing. i'm printing all this shit out incase i need this later as advised by my lawyer. this is serious shit people so quit fucking with my personal photos.

**yawn** I haven't done ANYTHING with your fugly photos, you imbecile! Maybe it's those goons at j-body.org; about a year ago they were taking some of mine and photochopping them. Did I carry on about it???? NO. It's the internet. Photochopping happens all the time. GROW UP.

oooohhh you're in the left lane...I'm scared!..............NOT!!!!

this monster of mine fully-loaded will turn you and that rustbucket of yours into in a can!!
Old 01-02-2010, 01:42 PM   #21
Grape Ape MMC Arcade Champ!
Been there, thought that

vBookie Cash: $200

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20#GSX

It's clear you need some cheese for your whine... PLEASE don't just scrape it from your nether regions... Although, nobody would mind if you actually took a shower...
Old 01-03-2010, 10:40 PM   #22
mitdr774

As many people have found with car pictures used by companies to sell shady products, if its posted on the internet in any public forum ANYONE can use it anyway they want. If you dont like it then remove them from the internet. It really is that easy. You probably spent more time and effort with your post than it would have taken to remove the pictures.
mitdr774 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 10:47 PM   #23
EagleAce

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitdr774
As many people have found with car pictures used by companies to sell shady products, if its posted on the internet in any public forum ANYONE can use it anyway they want. If you dont like it then remove them from the internet. It really is that easy. You probably spent more time and effort with your post than it would have taken to remove the pictures.

Yep. Once something is on the 'net it's essentially fair game. Professional photographers have a way of making their photos on their sites "right-click-proof"'; how, I don't know. If you don't want someonee using them in some way, take them down.